If you need help getting fit, losing weight, preparing for an event or help with motivation then Personal Training might be a good choice for you. After an initial telephone consultation, personal training sessions start with detailed health, nutritional and fitness testing and analysis. The second session explores your current physical abilities and posture and then we move into training sessions with ongoing assessment. Goal setting and training programme design is part of the package. Call 07545 464086 today for an informal chat or if you prefer email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. For client reviews of my service click here.
- 5 x 60 minute sessions = £275
- 10 x 60 minute session = £450
- Train with a friend – 5 x 60 minute sessions = £375 for two
- Train with a friend – 10 x 60 minute sessions = £550 for two
All 5 packs must be used within a 10 week period; 10 packs within 20 weeks.
Terms and Conditions
Training will only be delivered once terms and conditions have been agreed and signed by the trainee(s) and trainer. All training packs must be paid for in advance of the first session and are not refundable.
I am mobile, bringing equipment to your house and we work in your space or garden. You don’t need to worry about finding a gym that you like or feel uncomfortable exercising in front of others. I also have a small space suitable for training one person at my home if you prefer to train away from your own home.
The equipment I use changes session by session and I keep the exercises fun, functional and relevant to your everyday life. You can train on your own, or with a friend. If you enjoy working in a group you can join me at one of my Group Fitness Classes in St Albans and Harpenden. Small group training for small groups of 3 or 4 is also available during the day for £60 per session plus room hire.
- Natural Movement Fitness
- Martial Arts, Jado Kuin Do
- Personal Training for Weight Loss
- Metabolic Conditioning/Circuit Training
- Olympic lifting
- Pre and post natal training
- Kettlebell training
- Medicine ball training
- Diet and nutrition
- Jado Kuin Do 2nd degree, level 1 (March 2018)
- Member of FitPro (March 2018)
- Jado Kuin Do 2nd degree Black Belt (2017)
- Performance Hertfordshire Strength & Conditioning Level 1 Workshop (2015)
- Emergency First Aid at Work (2015)
- Jado Kuin Do 1st degree Black Belt (2014)
- L1 MovNat Certified Trainer (2014)
- MovNat Power & Agility Workshop, Edinburgh with Vic Verdier (2012)
- Premier Advanced Nutrition for Weight Management (2011)
- Premier Certificate in Exercise Referral (2011)
- Premier Certificate in Exercise Prescription for Pre and Post Natal clients (2011)
- L3 Register of Exercise Professionals, Advanced Personal Trainer (2008)
- Premier Qualified Kettlebell Instructor (2008)
- Premier Qualified Medicine Ball Instructor (2008)
- L2 Register of Exercise Professionals, Fitness Instructor (2008)
- Jado Kuin Do Certified Jado Kuin Do Instructor, Brown Belt (2008)
- BSc (Hons) Business Operation & Control (1987)